September 1, 2009

Trekkie T-shirts

For the last time! It's Trek not track!


Trekkie t-shirt I may as well start with my most popular designs. I started off making Christian t-shirts. I was just a little surprised that the Trekkie t-shirts were the first to sell. Star Trek and other pop culture are popular after all. 
Star Trek mousepadNow about the design. Maybe I'm not hardcore enough to be called a Trekkie. Still I am a long time Star Trek fan. Living in Texas there is something that always bugs me. Many people call it Star track. I'd rather hear nails on a chalkboard. Actually I like that sound but that's just me :). Anyway. When I started designing t-shirts it hit me. I can make a difference. I can help end the mispronunciation(Patriotic music in background). Trekkies I know you get it.
Help me end the mispronunciation with your own Trekkie t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments Family Friendly :) Thank you.