December 15, 2009

Call me Senator-Political Satire T-shirt


Up for a little political satire? You can call me Senator or you can call me Senator Boxer but you doesn't hasta call me Ma'am. Please don't get me wrong. I'm not making fun of Senator Barbara Boxer. I am not sure if she was being disrespected or being petty herself. Not being there I do not know the entire situation. Was Brigadier General Michael Walsh calling others Senator and not showing her the same respect? Is it just a polite habit of his to call women Ma'am. Sir and Ma'am are common words for military personnel aren't they?

I just couldn't help but think of Bill Saluga doing his comedy routine. "My name is Raymond J. Johnson, Jr. Now you can call me Ray, or you can call me J..." Remember those beer commercials? Still no matter the situation or those involved that bit would pop in my head. Why not put it on a t-shirt. If I say something that reminds you of something funny please tell it. As long as it's clean smiley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments Family Friendly :) Thank you.