June 22, 2010

Fireworks Photos and Art

Fireworks are beautiful and fun to watch. Whenever I see a display I hardly want it to end. My excitement and anticipation for a pyrotechnic event has not changed since I was a child. The colors, sparkles, even the loud booms, bangs, and pops; I like it all. Only one thing has changed. Once we had children of our own I worry about the danger of igniting fireworks. That isn't just from being overprotective but from witnessing accidents involving fireworks. That's what is great about the displays. Trained professionals do the work while we sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. Funny how we always seem to forget to bring a camera. That's another thing for me to leave to the professionals smilie. Here are some Fireworks Photos and Art from some professionals at Zazzle.






Visit Zazzle for more Fireworks Photos and Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments Family Friendly :) Thank you.